[kj] Re: Perceptions so far.

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 21:18:58 EDT 2006

I really liked Adam Ant, when I was about 10 or so, Prince Charming and all
that, and you know what I still do, as pop music, I recently heard Dirk
Wears White Soxs, and it's below average Post punk bandwagon jumping, I was
very disapointed, eps as his Peel sessions album was pretty good.

What I'm badly trying to say is, I prefer his pop to the proper stuff. But
he was rubbish post Goodie two shoes.

--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with Screen Dragging!