[kj] Perceptions so far.

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 04:29:41 EDT 2006

weve discussed this so many times
white sox was a classic
but kotwf and his blatent posing was as desperate attempt at pop as drug
addicted hooker desperate for a fix on a street corner looking for business.
Plus his statements in the media at the time were putting down many of the
people who owned his albums. Yes i was in the crass camp and yes he called
us dirty and many other things, but in doing so he maligned many others who
had supported his early efforts.
the drumming was superb, i wont deny the skills of the musicians, but the
package was dreadful 'romantism' which was more about denial and self
centerism than the lay it on the plate of 'punk' or 'post punk'.
Personally i found my solace in New Order and happy to have done so as i can
listen and get more from them still than anything the antmusic (sicK) ever
did.
: )....stand and deliver eh