[kj] Perceptions so far - discovering an album in the store

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 13 12:26:26 EDT 2006

 >death wish wrote:
Extremities was also the last time I walked into a record store to find
a new kj album staring at me that I had no idea was coming. The internet
has shot that experience.

Ooh, I do kinda miss that feeling. The unexpected Christmas. Or when I
would be at school and discover a friend flashing a new album I didn't
know was coming out,  then be tortured the rest of the day waiting to
get home, grab money, and run to the record store.