[kj] Perceptions so far.

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 17:02:12 EDT 2006

I think Hosannas is a stormer, with the last two songs in particular being a step forward. I know it's another bloody Kashmir, but Invocation is a blissful 8 minutes if you just let it roll over you.

  A bit disappointed that some people are so indifferent to it. I'm curious to know what people were realistically expecting or hoping from Killing Joke this year.

  To those who are now coming out exalting KJ03, compare the soundalikes: What's Dark Forces against Invocation?
  And Asteroid against Lightbringer?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com