[kj] Perceptions so far.

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 06:12:05 EDT 2006

Well, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree about 'Lightbringer'.
Maybe one day I'll "get it".

'Invocation' would surely be impossible to perform live?

It certainly doesn't offend me that you like the album. I'm pleased. I wish
more people loved it and it went to #1. KJ have never, ever, had the success
they deserved. It's just that for me... look at it this way (and I know it's
a slightly false comparison because bands evolve and so on, but I think it
serves its purpose): if ED&VRE and HOSANNAS were released on the same day
and i'd never heard either of them before... I'd be bowled-over by the
former, but merely impressed by the latter.