[kj] OT: Soap opera continues

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 05:50:24 EDT 2006

oh, spare us, please. you ran that board like a dicktator. you twice lied to
this list about sending me some money. when i jokingly posted on your board
that "i will be sending joe the same amount that he sent me" you deleted my
message, replaced it with an insult, and banned my ip.

one day the truth will ALL come out.