[kj] F F S 1 1 !

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 07:21:44 EDT 2006

"Centcom............ is planning a campaign that will eventually span the
globe. "

  How does America expect to take the "War on Terror" global, when it cant
even conquer and stabilise Iraq?
How can it hunt Terrorists on a global scale when it cant even capture Bin
Laden in his own backyard ? Lets not forget that this War was started with
the sole intention of finding Weapons of mass destruction (which could be
deployed within 45 minutes) in Iraq, and now its progressed to a global
campaign
   I cant see America being able to sustain a lengthy assault on
"terrorists" globally, the monetary costs will he huge, as will the
personnel costs. You cannot defeat terrorism, you cannot defeat the
ideology of fanatics. You must live with them and try to contain them,
rather than trying to annihilate them.
    America cannot win this War because it doesnt have popular ground
support from the locals. Did Vietnam teach them nothing? I can see the same
thing happening again, America limping home after losing a War to an
inferior equipped opposition, who has support at ground level

   FLIGHTBRINGER