[kj] Perceptions so far.

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:03:20 EDT 2006

Yeah, it must be good cuz The Sun said so!

'Lightbringer' is a weak track. 'Invocation' is cheesy and too long.
'Hasannas...' has boring verses. So does 'Walking with Gods'. There are many
dodgy lyrics (as there have been on pretty much all albums since
REVELATIONS). jaz's voice is very poor in parts. 'Majestic' is too similar
to 'Extremities'. The production is over-complicated.