[kj] Perceptions so far.

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 21:26:25 EDT 2006

i've not bought the cd yet... (soon tho...)... but to my ears Hosannas is a
bit better than EDAVRE... regardless of the sound- the songwriting.
Extremities seems to tap into a certain mood, while Hosannas is a bit more
open. of course both are great.
and yes, will be interesting to see(hear) how Hosannas holds out in 15
years.

--
"there's no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."