[kj] Perceptions so far.

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 19:31:01 EDT 2006

"Er, I like Hosannas better"

   Thats a hard one to call. Both are decent albums in their own right.
Extremities is timeless, it still sounds fresh after 15 years (yes, that is
15 years). Will Hosannas stand the tEst of time?
Hosannas V Extremities is a bit like the "Rumble in the Jungle", two old
heavy weights slogging it out over 12 rounds. Extremities is more manic,
whilst Hosannas is mellow in comparison.
   Lyric and singing wise, then its got to be Extremities. Drumming, again
its got to be Extremities. Guitar and Bass sound better on  Extremities .
  I would say that Extremities shades it in every department

    FLIGHTBRINGER