[kj] Uk Holiday

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 15:36:27 EDT 2006

glad to here you had a great trip to uk-----i have been in scotland for
about two weeks now,came down to london for the weekend just gone
7/8/9,infact i originally came over from new zealand, for the tour,but am
having second thoughts now....my return date is not until the end of may,so

yeah,i also got the single from hmv in shaftsbury ave on sunday,staying in
london until end of week,then of to wales,as i am kinda on holiday as
well--was going to go to paradiso gig on 16th april/amsterdam//but carnt be
bothered with the hassle of it--as it will be a bank holidays so everywhere
will be choc--o--block with to many people wanting to get away--all at the
same time choas then/to much hassle for me.

melinda