[kj] Uk Holiday

cliff at killing-joke.com cliff at killing-joke.com
Mon Apr 10 15:13:00 EDT 2006

Well i have to say,Graham and Mariko,showed us a wonderful time,many thanks.
Great to finally meet the mr and mrs woody2shoes,haha.
Met up with Deborah aka dmx,Nick walker,Bluce Ree aka Richie Harkenss,Marie &
Jayne and their boyfriends,Ian aka empireman and his lady friend,Matt
Platts,The infamous Stevel,Jamie and Mile Coles out at the pub.So many nice
folks,and we got around quite well,thanks again to Graham and Mariko
woody2shoes was the best,Kara and myself,had a great time,hope to make it
back,before another 18 years since our last visit.Long flight home,all's well.
Nice to meet everyone,cheers,CliffMonk-A