[kj] COMMUNION : the end

Andy kj at misera.net
Sat Apr 8 04:55:08 EDT 2006

hans,

please stop your pointless ranting _now_. unless you have proof of what
you are claiming (and i seriously doubt that you will have any proof,
but that's not the point) stop polluting this list with your (extremely
redundant) accusations.

-andy

ps: if your site really was hacked 20 times in the last year, you might
wanna think about doing something for your site's security.