[kj] COMMUNION : the end

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 7 23:22:28 EDT 2006

If you can prove this is the case, then tell us what
happened. If not, will you PLEASE stop mailing your
increasingly unhinged rants? You keep saying 'You
know...' No I don't! I haven't got a clue what you're
going on about. If you can't prove that the '2
Mojicas' would do such a thing - and I find it
extremely unlikely - then please take it elsewhere.