[kj] COMMUNION message board is down ?...

BLACKLIGHT wardance at wardance.net
Fri Apr 7 11:48:46 EDT 2006

<hans mate, i dont know why you're bothered they slagged off killing-joke.net on that board enough!

???... I didn't notice that. On the contrary, I had the impression I got on very well with the admins, moderators, and with most of the members who were registered on "COMMUNION". Furthermore, they even linked their board
to WWW.KILLING-JOKE.NET  !!
Dear Bluce, are you sure we are talking about the same board ?

HANS