[kj] COMMUNION message board is down ?...

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 11:40:29 EDT 2006

hans mate, i dont know why you're bothered they slagged off killing-joke.net on that board enough!

BLACKLIGHT <wardance at wardance.net> wrote:
          What the hell happened to "COMMUNION" message board ??..
  It is no longer online for about 2 hours now, and strangely, its URL is now redirected to the main page of the website that forwarded the forum basis....
  See there :
  http://thehierophant.proboards98.com/index.cgi

  Weird, to say the least...

  I just hope it hasn't been hacked by a fuckin' sucker.
  We shall see...

  :-(

  HANS

  Websites :