[kj] Re: In and Outs of a Band's Arse

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 07:56:09 EDT 2006

>Since joining this board I've been doin' the predictable god thing.
>Listenin' to the Joke 06 and readin' all the intervening 'rational
>commentary' of the Gatherers. It strikes me that all the to and fro,
>summary argy-bargy and general hubub vis a vis HFTBOH is related to the
>fact that most people yearn to be something or someone and so few ever
>achieve that, let alone the dizzy heights of being in something as
>interesting and enduring (let alone fucked-up) as a KILLING_JOKE.

******** I'm not a musician and therefore have no desire (or ability) to
emulate killing Joke. Just because we haven't achieved the musical heights
of Killing joke that doesn't make anyones life have any less meaning than
Jaz's . I'm sure that everyone of us has achieved things  that Jaz hasn't. I
also have no desire to be where Jaz is intellectually (Fight by day and f*ck
by night!!!)****

********This is just a list to discuss KJ related things, nothing more
nothing less. what was you expecting****************

>I know Jaz, have for years. I am a Jaz.
********I  am  a individual person in my own right and dont want to be "A
Jaz."****

That's what makes it all so

******** We are not "KJ heads", we are just individual people with our own
lives who like Killing joke.**************

>But it makes 'seeing tomorrow', as Herr Coleman ably puts it, appear
>incredibly difficult, if not impossible.

********If theres no tomorrow KJ wise, then we have no influence on KJ
proceedings . The future of KJ is in the hands  of just two people , Jaz and
Geordie*************