[kj] was- lengthy longnessness now drummers

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:37:12 EDT 2006

And I'd like to hear Jaz _sing_ again.

Having had a few more days to mull it all over I have to say this new album
suffers terribly because of the deterioration of his voice. BTaTS Jaz could
have brought these songs to life, but his vocals now are bordering on
unlistenable.

Time for KJ to drop The Big Jessy? His ego's causing problems again, all
past members are actively making music... You know it makes sense. Just as
long is it's not Connelly they use. Anyone but him! Rick Waller, where are
you?

And while I'm in rant mode: I resent the fact that Cooking Vinyl feel the
need to slap dodgy quotes on the front. The very fact that they see fit to
reference Kerrang! says it all about how low the band have sunk. And "No
KJ = no METALLICA" just simply isn't true. The did one bad cover, adding a
solo FFS! They've probably never name-checked KJ in interviews, they don't
sound anything like them, and who even cares if there's no bloody
METALLICA?!?! It'd be a good thing.