[kj] OT: Man held as terrorism suspect over punk song

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 05:38:21 EDT 2006

The person who was held, said that he was wearing different coloured
socks, which may also have promted the person unknown to ask the
cabbie about his last fare (something you are refusing to accept i see
Peter - doesnt it fit into your agenda?). I blame the socks myself. If
you want a profile of a suicide bomber, the fact that they dont care
about the colour of their socks being mismatched is a clear indicator.

--
Pat