[kj] Geordie/EVH

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:32:15 EDT 2006

On 5/4/06 21:14, "jpwhkj at aol.com" wrote:

> (The gig was also a blinder: Manchester International II, showcasing much of
Extremities, selling the Beautiful Dead flexi, and generally reassuring the
audience that OTG was truly dead.)

I was there too (small world eh?) and a blinder it was too.
I think it was that gig I have a hazy recollection of a track where the
phrase 'fuck you' was repeated a few times.
Never been able to work out if it was a track that never made the album or I
got it confused with A.O.G.
I really miss the Internationals, they were great venues.

As a total aside, the day I bought Extremities, I got it  from this record
shop in Manc. Just as the guy was about to put it in it's case for me he
suddenly paused, looked over his shoulder and said to his colleague "You
gotta hear the opening track on this!" and shoved it in the CD player and
cranked it waaaay up for MINOG. There was a queue behind me but we all had
to wait while he played his mate the drum & bass intro and it felt gooood :)

Jamie - the fat one

--

Cats are not visible from space