[kj] Geordie/EVH

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 16:14:43 EDT 2006

I think anything from Fire Dance through to Night Time, including the
singles and sessions in between (yes, haters, that includes Me Or You).

In fact, I'm going to listen to it now. It's a fantastic track.

Jamie

PS Carl - I watched KJ do their soundcheck in '89, and after playing
Night Time with the whole band, Geordie played it on his own. There
were elements that I hadn't even realised were guitar.  Those few
minutes are one of my happiest KJ memories.  (The gig was also a
blinder: Manchester International II, showcasing much of Extremities,
selling the Beautiful Dead flexi, and generally reassuring the audience
that OTG was truly dead.)