[kj] Invocation

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 19:05:29 EDT 2006

How can you say that about Invocation? Invocation is a masterpiece. It
combines a hard hitting sound with the exquisiteness of orchestra . I ve
heard many other bands try to do this and fail miserably, but now KJ have
finally cracked it. There are so many different sounds in there, yet they
combine gracefully. I can only assume that you are listening on substandard
equipment .
  It will grow on you, trust me it will , if you give it a chance. This is
in a different league to KJ 2003