[kj] Walking With gods

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 18:53:59 EDT 2006

I was just listening to Walking with gods on my headphones and found the
line "Push yourself to the limits of human endurance" to be quite ironic. No
F'kin Tour, No f'kin Gems of power, No F'kin book, No F'kin  nothing
.............well  they just about belatedly managed to squeeze an album
out......and they sing about pushing "to the limits of human endurance!!!!!!
   I have just got to see Geordie on stage singing that line. Can someone
ask Jaz if he will let Geordie sing that line. How surreal would that be.
:-)
   Just imagine Geordie singing about " pushing yourself to the limits of
human endurance"