[kj] FW: Get "Chairs Missing: Remastered" by Wire for GBP 8.99

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:16:44 EDT 2006

I got the one they put out a few years ago with the 1st 3 albums plus
extra tracks collected in a flimsy slipcase.  I think they've left off
the extra tracks on this new one.  Is the sound on this new edition in
any way an upgrade over that version?  The 1st 3 albums were also
reissued separately without the extra tracks, and I think those were
the initial CD issues.  If anyone can clarify, that would be helpful.

--Mark