[kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix/ Hosannas Guitar sound

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:04:56 EDT 2006

I like one mic on the cone, one backed up a couple feet off-axis, and
two more further back for a diffused delay.  Pan those across a stereo
field for an extra-large sound.  You can achieve approximately the
same thing with digital effects, but this is a case where it is easier
to do in the physical world as well as more effective.

--Mark