[kj] BPF Speaks Redux

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 2 10:34:43 EDT 2006

Just a quick note: since putting up that interview with Big Paul, my
weblog has been besieged with traffic (word has spread beyond the
Gathering and ILX of its existence). In any event, I got an e-mail
yesterday from one John Micco, who played bass with Big Paul in their
fleeting incarnation as Crush, who nicely supplied me with a
promotional pic of the band that I've now put up within the post.
I've also reached out to Big Paul himself to see if he'd like to
update the information, weigh in on recent KJ doings and give us a
quote or two about his current activity. We'll see if he replies (he
did send me a nice note when my son was born, so we'll see). I have
not heard from anyone within Camp Killing Joke about it or the book
project one way or the other, but being that it seemed at the time
that Raven was spearheading the project, that's not entirely surprising.

http://vassifer.blogs.com/alexinnyc/2006/03/interview_with_.html

Alex in NYC
e-mail: vassifer at earthlink.net
weblog: http://vassifer.blogs.com