[kj] Killing Joke Playing Download Festival

Go_the_blues . blackonyx26 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 07:22:33 EDT 2006

Not sure if I have done this right to reply.. really not use to this kinda a
message forum... please bear with me !

One thing about the Download Festival is its diversity of music. We have
Prodigy playing and I suspect they will be headlining the second stage
against Guns and Roses on the main stage...   fantastic slot and I hope they
will have KJ in the same tent on the same day. Metal/rock festivals are
changing and are more friendly for all kinda alternative punters - The
Ministry are playing Wacken which is a noted METAL festival in Germany. KJ
is exactly the alternative kinda music that is wanted and loved at Download.
I seriously would not worry about the crowd reaction - not a worry at DL to
be honest. People do respect it. We have a young metal head in the community
but has seen KJ play 15 times - the lad is only 20. Trust me KJ will not
recieve a slashing at download. It really is not all about guitar solos and
metal... its about rock/alternatively diversity of music - we are all
looking forward to this year.