[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 2 06:37:12 EDT 2006

I ve noticed that they have a fair amount of advertising over there. I
assume that the new admin will be receiving these monies? Or will
"thehierophant" be keeping the money for himself whilst letting someone else
do the work of running the board? Was the board set up as a business
venture?
It seems odd that "thehierophant" quickly rushed to be the first one to set
up a new board and then desert it a week later!!
   Is it a case of.............Set up a message  board and then take the
money and run ?

  FLIGHTBRINGER