[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 05:20:47 EST 2006

Paul,

firstly Joe wasnt the webmaster of killingjoke.com -
that'll be James.  Joe helped design the official site
but didnt get to run and update it.  See any contact
info for James on there?  No.  Getting hold of Jester
was much easier, but kind of like attacking a soap
star in real life for what his character did in the
show.

Gems of Power generated a hell of a lot of emails,
combine that with 'is the tour off?' and that'll keep
anyone busy. At this point who can say whether or not
Gems will be released?  Now imagine how people who
paid for it back in 2005 feel about that.  Now imagine
they all email you.

"if you take it upon yourself to keep the fire alive
with honour then you have to be prepared to get burned
with honour."

very clever Paul, but you're missing the point.  He
was just a guy running a website.  No fancy metaphors
required.

Paul, nothing against you personally, but you dont
know the full story so giving it loads on here about
it isn't that smart.  Like I said before.  No Joe =
that awful 100% Flash site by Hildebrand.  Do you see?

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye