[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 04:00:52 EST 2006

just another goon who fell for the shady snake-oil salesman. "a few hundred
'where's my Gems of Power Cd' emails a week." give me a break. did it go
platinum? he was plenty happy to be hailed as the webmaster of the official
site when it was launched, and milk all the praise. it may not be his
responsibility to refund the money, but if he's still the webmaster of the
only site where it was available to buy then it's his responsibility to deal
with the situation, and if he's no longer the webmaster then why didn't he
tell anyone?

if you take it upon yourself to keep the fire alive with honour then you
have to be prepared to get burned with honour.