[kj] a joke too far

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 30 20:12:40 EDT 2005

Yes that's fine Alex, I realise that those comments by me were taking it a
bit to far...........But I just did nt like being told to"go and expire",
but I realise that my comments were taking it a step further and I apologise
for any offence caused.
     I really do mean that Alex. And I would nt say that to Joe
"Onesillylonghairegoateebeard" Mojica, because I really think he is a turd
of the highest order.

     Anyway no offence, Alex .

     P.W.