[kj] a joke too far

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 20:01:30 EDT 2005

The joking is over as far as I'm concerned.

Peter, comments back and forth about you and me and other Gatherers is one thing, but when you start talking about my wife, you're seriously offsides. I respectfully ask that you refrain from making any further comments about me wife. Call me anything you want, but do me a sincere favor and shut up about my family.

Alex in NYC