[kj]Brum downsize: Reasons Why!

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 09:36:10 EDT 2005

i would prefer they don't play anything from pandy or 2003 as well

although the chances of anything from Extremities being played is none -
until MA is either in a coma or a pine box ( anyone want to help
expedite this ?!! ;-) )

but kj really should play more from revelations, fire dances, the
singles like all play rebel, wilful days etc. nighttime, btats.
put the standards to bed for a decade or so