[kj] 24 million drugs

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 12:06:18 EDT 2005

here's another line for you pete...'five corporations, earn more than 46 nations'.
do you know how much power some drug companies actually have peter?

p.s. a marginal pass on AZT and HIV. I recommend further reading on immunosuppressants.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
"Hey, why not just make the plants illegal so that the pharmaceutical
conglomerates (who just count me as a unit...)can repackage the
active ingredients with a patent the medicine fer megabuckage....
Can't have the simple plant competing against the product, can they?"

You ARE just a unit.What would you like?Special treatment?

Yet another, "poor us" post. Yet another "Its not fair "post.Yet another"big
evil conglomerates"post. Yet another unsubstantiated post to make the
masses feel sorry for themselves.
Just for you information:Yes a simple plant can compete with a
product.Have you not seen any health food stores , or any Herbal remedy
stores, or any of the Chinese shops selling raw plants?
Yes, these plants are competing against the patented drugs.(and doing
very well)
So you can have it.