[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 28 20:07:53 EDT 2005

OH , Sorry, I thought that your argument was that as Primitive people have
not had drugs in the past and they have survived for thousands of years with
out them, then they do not need modern drugs now or in the
future.........eerrrr my mistake.(not)
     Yes Europe survived the plague even though it killed a quarter of the
population, but I'm not sure if Africa will survive this epidemic, its the
ten year incubation period that is causing the problems.
   There are some people who claim that HIV was a product of the Nazi
regime.The first case was diagnosed in 1953(although , it was nt recognised
until 1981) and it has a ten year incubation period, which takes us back to
1943............and who is most effected by the
disease!!!!!!.............think about it.

 unsigned.