[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 19:37:08 EDT 2005

No contradiction, Peter. I said primitive cultures would survive without western medicine, in the same way our ancestors survived the bubonic plague, or a hundred other diseases. Does this mean we shouldn't help if we have a cure or a treatment? Of course not.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:If you look closely you will see that I put a question mark at the end(?)
which makes it a question, not a statement.
But you did say that primitive people do not need Western drugs.
The majority of Africans who are HIV+ are primitive people and AZT is a
Western drug, so ...................................unless you want to
contradict yourself, you must think that Africans should not get western
drugs.
Stands to reason.

P.W.