[kj] quite

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 28 06:53:13 EDT 2005

"Yeah, say with Motley Crue for example as they appear to be organised
and can charge loads for tickets and sell them."

    Yes, that is something that needs to be studied. How come Motley Crue
can do an arena tour , charging top prices and still manage to have a
sell-out tour, yet Killing joke are having difficulty selling 600 tickets
for Birmingham.
     There are a lot of similarities between Kjs and MCs musical careers (
time span, cult status,musical styles (in the general scheme of things),
long periods of inactivity).
      I have nt heard much of MCs music, but I would safely say that KJs is
better, so how come MC sell bucket loads of tickets and KJ struggle to shift
a handful, bearing in mind that MC are not English and Birmingham is close
to Jaz's home town, which makes it even more mysterious.
    P.W.