[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 05:50:00 EDT 2005

Perhaps it would, but to say the engineering feats of ancient times are not considered to be incredible is a little short-sighted- the Great Pyramids, the Mayan cities, the Ziggurats of Ur are all considered to be landmarks in the development of the human race. They also form the basis for our own modern feats of engineering. It's impossible to get a true understand of man's modern achievements if you disregard everything that went before.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:I feel that it would be more beneficial to visit modern day incredible
examples of engineering feats, rather than engineering feats from a by-gone
age which are no longer considered to be incredible.
P.W.