[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 28 05:41:41 EDT 2005

"engineering abilities that were incredible."

    If you would like to see some examples of incredible engineering, how
about flying on the new 800 seater Boeing 747??, ride on the bullet train in
Japan, visit the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas,Drive over worlds longest
suspension bridge which is two kilometres long(the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge in
Japan) or the Worlds tallest building being built in Dubai, it will be three
quarters of a kilometre high!!!
     I feel that it would be more beneficial to visit modern day incredible
examples of engineering feats, rather than engineering feats from a by-gone
age which are no longer considered to be incredible.
     P.W.