[kj] projectile vomiting

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 31 15:29:18 EST 2005

One thing that did concern me, Condi Rice was in the UK recently and she was
interviewed on T.V, She said that the USA's recent involvement in the Middle
East was to "spread American values", I may agree with fighting terrorism or
the removal of dictators, but I certainly don't agree with imposing any
values on anyone.
    Muslims do not have the right to impose their values on non-Muslims,
also Americans do not have the right to impose their values on anyone else.
If a country wants to adopt another countries values, then it must be done
of their own free will, not imposed on them.

  P.W.