[kj] projectile vomiting

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:58:46 EST 2005

My little boy¹s currently projectile vomiting.
Teething (which seems to go on for months & months), with a cold means
phlegm¹s getting caught in his throat and we¹re having vomiting that
wouldn¹t look out of place in The Exorcist.
He keeps plastering my poor wife with it. My only amusement in the matter is
he somehow keeps managing to fill Mrs Fatpotangas bra with it.
I¹m almost tempted to give him a little shake whenever I pass him to her.

Right, that¹s my two penneth on the subject.
I¹ll let you get back to your bickering =:¬)