[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 08:42:51 EST 2005

maybe 'sun goes down' & 'take take take' studio versions, too? (and no, i
don't have or know of the latter, before anyone asks.) i know they're
pre-FIRE DANCES but i think they'd fit, although BoaF probably wouldn't.
anyway, it'd definitely be one of my favourite albums if they released that
(and i'd include 'wilful days').
 could you have 'new culture' and 'a new day' on the same album, though? bit
similar. can't decide which i prefer, either.