[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 16:28:59 EST 2005

I'm mostly with you on that Leigh (I've just said almost the same thing - the result of posting replies as I go through my 192 Gathering emails, rather than at the end!) but Birds of a Feather predated Fire Dances, so wouldn't really fit in a post-Fire Dances LP.

As far as I can recall, release dates were approx:

Fire Dances - June 83
Me Or You - November 83
Eighties - March 84 (but played live 1/1/84)
Jensen radio session featuring New Culture, Blue Feather, All Play Rebel and Eighties - April 84
A New Day - June 84