[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Mon Oct 31 08:06:51 EST 2005

Jpwhkj at aol.com said:

>But anyway, personally speaking, I think it *sounds* pre-Fire Dances, and
>very unlike the other tracks suggested for the missing 1984 LP. I think
>there's a very distinctive sound spanning Me Or You through to A New Day,
>bridging the gap between Fire Dances and Night Time... and Birds of a
>Feather doesn't have it.
I as not much into Fire Dances for some reason. To put that into
perspective, any KJ record saw more play than anything else of what I was
listening to up till after "Brighter than a thousand suns".

>But I'm not a musician... and doubtless many here will cry Heresy for
>saying Me Or You and Eighties share the same style!
Well, they are both more on the "Pop" side of KJ's work from this era.
IMHO "Me or You" is a way better track, but I can see your point.