[kj] projectile vomiting

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 08:15:58 EST 2005

I'm not saying that the middle class are holding down the rest or anything. I'm just saying that the c.r. movement didn't go far enough--it didn't really liberate everyone (including poor whites, who also suffer indirectly from racism because they deal w/similar poor living conditions. Why not fight for better condidtions for all?