[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 06:22:24 EST 2005

Dear Angry Tom,

Presumably you posted this grumbling before you read the email I sent a few minutes later saying that as I trawled through my post-holiday 192 Gathering emails I found one from you saying much the same thing?

Perhaps, like me, you sometimes reply to emails as you read them rather than waiting till you've read the whole lot?

In which case, stop grumbling!

Jamie