[kj] Jaz on Bruce

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 30 08:05:08 EST 2005

I ve just had a listen to it and there is nothing of any substance in the
interview, just the usual lies and Jaz's usual delusions of grandeur and
self-importance.
    The new album was apparently recorded in warzones across the world and
not Prague as previously reported. The "New Mahler" has apparently also been
signed up to conduct the Australian orchestra.
   The good news is that his Jaz's throat infection,( which was reported was
going to keep him out of action for weeks) seems to have miraculously
cleared-up.Maybe he visited a shaman faithhealer in the Gallipolis Islands
who concocted an undiscovered secret formula, which helped with the
miraculous recovery................either that or tickets for the
Scandinavian tour were not selling very well.