[kj] Beer Requiem

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 30 04:53:57 EST 2005

I do feel that you are being unfair on me , Alex. I was only responding to
Dregs constant digs at me, I can ignore the sly digs, but when he does a
post with the heading "Don't like Weter Pest?" and the only thing in the
message is "and Peter West is a pathetic fool." , then I feel that I must
put the mouthy scouser in his place.
   I have asked him to not read my posts and therefore he wont reply, he
agrees, but still he replies with only abuse to me. He has also been asked
to keep personal abuse off-list, which he has failed to do
     Alex, As I only respond to abuse, I feel that you should castigate the
perpetrators, an not me, because I'm am the innocent victim in this case,
who is only responding to bullies.

      P.W.
(.........and, no, butter doesn't melt in my mouth)