[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 16:43:48 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/28/2005 3:42:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
circusbar at uol.com.br writes:
Thanks for the replies. I'll give in to the view that most of the stuff on
side 2, and Black Moon, drag a little, but to me they're not as dull as most of
the stuff on Nighttime (sorry to keep ragging on that album, but I've never
been able to get too much into it--although it doesn't make me gag like BTATS
does). No one has mentioned "Millenium", which I think is a top song, and is
well-executed on the album (w/decent lyrics to boot).
By the way, I'm listening to this mornings (in the US) discussion topic--side
2 of Revelations. I can't get over the great weirdo guitar distortions--I
just wish they were louder in the mix, and that the album had a fuller sound.
Revelations wasn't one of the ones remastered, was it?