[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 03:03:52 EST 2005

Actually, any interview i've ever read with Buzz or
Dale on the issue of Kurt's death has them chalking it
up to the fact that he's a junkie and junkie's tend to
die. I've never seen them say anything to the effect
that the widow Love had anything to do with it. Which
is kind of the way i see it. Even though i would
absolutely love for it to be true (her having him
killed, i mean).

Leigh